PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, RGPD), of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, RGPD), LSSI-CE) and of the Organic Law 3/2018, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (from now on, LOPDGDD), Bumeran guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any kind provided by our clients, in accordance with the General Regulations of Protection of Personal Data.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD, in that sense Bumeran has adopted the protection levels that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures within its reach to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties, exposed below. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Responsible for processing
Bumeran ecommerce S.L.
Puerta de las Naciones, Calle de la Ribera del Loira, 46, 28042 Madrid
Tel. 900 877 066
Purpose ofthe treatment
All the data provided by our clients and/or visitors to the Bumeran website or to its staff, will be included in the register of personal data treatment activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of Bumeran, which is essential to provide the services requested by the users, or to solve the doubts or questions raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to create profiles about the users of our services.
Legitimacy of treatment
- Contractual relationship: It is the one that applies when you buy one of our products or hire one of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To attend to the queries and claims that you make to us and to manage the collection of the amounts due.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by checking the box on the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to respond to the query or request for information raised.
We do not pass on your personal details to anyone, except to those public or private entities to whom we are obliged to provide your personal details in order to comply with a law. To give an example, the Tax Law obliges us to provide the Tax Office with certain information about economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the cases mentioned above, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will ask for your permission beforehand through clear options that will allow you to decide on this matter.
We will not carry out international transfers of your personal data for any of the purposes indicated.
(INTERNAL NOTE: THIS PARAGRAPH MUST BE CHANGED BY THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE IF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS REALLY OCCURRED. WE RECOMMEND YOU TO ASK FOR ADVICE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO REFLECT IT CORRECTLY IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH THE REGULATIONS)
In this sense, Bumeran will keep the personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the period of prescription of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to Bumeran, and will not be processed except to make them available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, to attend to possible liabilities arising from the processing, and to exercise and defend claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information handled on our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and unauthorised access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature and the risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for the use you make of the data (including username and password) you use on our website. Our staff follow strict privacy rules and in the event that we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same rules and allow us to audit them for compliance.
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to have your personal data deleted, where this is possible (e.g. by law);
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing is in doubt, in which case we may keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis for their processing is our legitimate interest. "Company_Name" will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or it is necessary for the defence of claims.
- The right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke consent given to Bumeran
To exercise your rights, you can do so free of charge and at any time by contacting us at Av del Euro, nave 9, enclosing a copy of your ID card.
In case you understand that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can make a claim at the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
- Web site: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Telephone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517
Formulating a claim at the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not involve any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
Bumeran reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence that may affect its compliance. Bumeran ecommerce S.l. Puerta de las Naciones, Calle de la Ribera del Loira, 46, 28042 Madrid